Bushnell Tour X Jolt Rangefinder Review
One of the highest-rated golf rangefinders in industry history, the Bushnell Tour X Rangefinder is an advanced piece of technology that really delivers. The professionals as well as any passionate player can agree on the high standard of quality it brings to the golf course. While many highly-rated rangefinders are often met with skepticism, and their prices rarely match their worth, the Bushnell Tour X Rangefinder just might be the exception. A thorough review of this rangefinder’s positive traits, along with a fair assessment of its most noticeable drawbacks, can help the average player decide if this top-marked machine is worth adding to their equipment.
New Features of the Bushnell Tour X Jolt Rangefinder
- From new display technology to better pinpoint accuracy, there is a lot to take in with this new piece. Take a look at some of the newest features that make the Bushnell Tour X Rangefinder a sturdy piece of equipment.
- Not only will the rangefinder’s display show a visual confirmation that you’ve locked on to a flag, but it will also vibrate to let you know when your accuracy is spot-on.
- A large range can be measured within 1 yard and still maintain correctness.
- There is a double display option: You can change the viewing numbers to red or to black to adjust for the lighting of the day.
- The new “Slope” feature allows you to see your degree of elevation. This is not allowed during legal play, but fun to tool around with.
- The advantages to this piece are seemingly endless, and the best key factors are listed here:
- The Bushnell Tour X Jolt Rangefinder can lock on to a target very quickly.
- Despite its additional odds and ends, it is easy to use, and even the most amateur golfer is able to lock on to targets without any difficulty.
- The dual display option makes for great adjustment.
- This rangefinder is accurate up to 1 yard.
- There are a couple of drawbacks worth mentioning for anyone who is considering an investment in this new rangefinder by Bushnell. Depending on your budgetary and gameplay needs, there are a couple of pitfalls that could potentially stop you from purchasing this device:
- Despite its overwhelmingly positive love, the Tour X is not as popular as other Bushnell models.
- The price is the biggest complaint pegged by users who have purchased the device, vowing to find something more affordable the next time.
- The dual display may not always work in lower light areas.
There are a lot of decent and viable rangefinder options on the market today. 2017 has proved that technology can advance to provide better accuracy opportunities, showing an overall improvement in the average golfer’s playstyle. While it may be a bit too expensive for some, it is overall a worthwhile choice when considering top-quality equipment. In terms of accuracy, performance, and additional high-tech features, the Bushnell Tour X Rangefinder is definitely at the top of the list.